Package: libssh-gcrypt-dev (0.9.0-1)
Links for libssh-gcrypt-dev
Download Source Package libssh:
- Homepage [www.libssh.org]
tiny C SSH library - Development files (gcrypt flavor)
The ssh library was designed to be used by programmers needing a working SSH implementation by the mean of a library. The complete control of the client is made by the programmer. With libssh, you can remotely execute programs, transfer files, use a secure and transparent tunnel for your remote programs. With its SFTP implementation, you can play with remote files easily.
This package contains development files to build the gcrypt flavor.
Other Packages Related to libssh-gcrypt-dev
- dep: libssh-gcrypt-4 (= 0.9.0-1)
- tiny C SSH library (gcrypt flavor)
- dep: zlib1g-dev
- compression library - development
- sug: libssh-doc
- tiny C SSH library - Documentation files