Package: gpgv1 (1.4.23-1)
Links for gpgv1
Download Source Package gnupg1:
- Debian GnuPG-Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sune Vuorela (QA Page)
- Eric Dorland (QA Page)
- Daniel Kahn Gillmor (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.gnupg.org]
GNU privacy guard - signature verification tool (deprecated "classic" version)
GnuPG is GNU's tool for secure communication and data storage.
gpgv is a stripped-down version of gnupg which is only able to check signatures. It is smaller than the full-blown gnupg and uses a different (and simpler) way to check that the public keys used to make the signature are trustworthy.
gpgv1 is the "classic" version of gpgv. It does not support as many cryptographic primitives as the modern version, so there are signatures it cannot verify. Please use the "gpgv" package instead where possible.
Other Packages Related to gpgv1
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: gnupg
- GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement