Package: libavcodec-dev (7:4.0.3-1 and others) [debports]
Links for libavcodec-dev
- Homepage [ffmpeg.org]
FFmpeg library with de/encoders for audio/video codecs - development files
FFmpeg is the leading multimedia framework, able to decode, encode, transcode, mux, demux, stream, filter and play pretty much anything that humans and machines have created. It supports the most obscure ancient formats up to the cutting edge.
This library provides a generic encoding/decoding framework and contains multiple decoders and encoders for audio, video and subtitle streams, and several bitstream filters.
The shared architecture provides various services ranging from bit stream I/O to DSP optimizations, and makes it suitable for implementing robust and fast codecs as well as for experimentation.
This package contains the development files.
Other Packages Related to libavcodec-dev
- dep: libavcodec58 (= 7:4.0.3-1+b3)
- FFmpeg library with de/encoders for audio/video codecs - runtime files
- dep: libavutil-dev (= 7:4.0.3-1+b3)
- FFmpeg library with functions for simplifying programming - development files
- dep: libswresample-dev (= 7:4.0.3-1+b3)
- FFmpeg library for audio resampling, rematrixing etc. - development files