Package: hplip-gui (3.18.12+dfsg0-2)
Links for hplip-gui
Download Source Package hplip:
- Debian Printing Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Mark Purcell (QA Page)
- Didier Raboud (QA Page)
- Till Kamppeter (QA Page)
- Julian Andres Klode (QA Page)
- Homepage [developers.hp.com]
HP Linux Printing and Imaging - GUI utilities (Qt-based)
The HP Linux Printing and Imaging System provides full support for printing on most HP SFP (single function peripheral) inkjets and many LaserJets, and for scanning, sending faxes and for photo-card access on most HP MFP (multi-function peripheral) printers.
This package contains utilities with graphical user interface (GUI) for HPLIP: HP Toolbox, HP Fax, ...
Note that all GUI utilities are based on the Qt GUI environment. There are currently no equivalent utilities based on GTK+.
Other Packages Related to hplip-gui
- dep: hplip (>= 3.18.12+dfsg0-2)
- HP Linux Printing and Imaging System (HPLIP)
- dep: python3-dbus.mainloop.pyqt5
- D-Bus Qt main loop support for Python 3
- dep: python3-pyqt5
- Python 3 bindings for Qt5