Package: gnutls-doc (3.6.5-2)
Links for gnutls-doc
Download Source Package gnutls28:
- Debian GnuTLS Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Andreas Metzler (QA Page)
- Eric Dorland (QA Page)
- James Westby (QA Page)
- Simon Josefsson (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.gnutls.org]
GNU TLS library - documentation and examples
GnuTLS is a portable library which implements the Transport Layer Security (TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3) and Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS 1.0, 1.2) protocols.
GnuTLS features support for:
- certificate path validation, as well as DANE and trust on first use. - the Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP). - public key methods, including RSA and Elliptic curves, as well as password and key authentication methods such as SRP and PSK protocols. - all the strong encryption algorithms, including AES and Camellia. - CPU-assisted cryptography with VIA padlock and AES-NI instruction sets. - HSMs and cryptographic tokens, via PKCS #11.
This package contains all the GnuTLS documentation.