Package: gnome-session-flashback (3.30.0-3)
Links for gnome-session-flashback
Download Source Package gnome-flashback:
- Homepage [wiki.gnome.org]
traditional desktop session based on GNOME technologies
GNOME Flashback continues the traditional desktop interface which was used in GNOME 2.x, but using modern GNOME technologies.
The key parts of GNOME Flashback are the GNOME Panel and the Metacity window manager. All other components, such as the file manager, the settings center, and the various applications, come from mainstream GNOME.
GNOME Flashback has lower hardware requirements than GNOME Shell, and consumes less memory.
This package provides the required components for the GNOME Flashback session. It can be started from a display manager such as GDM.
Other Packages Related to gnome-session-flashback
- dep: gnome-flashback (>= 3.22)
- helper application for the GNOME Flashback session
- dep: gnome-panel (>= 3.14)
- traditional panel, used in GNOME Flashback
- dep: gnome-session-bin (>= 3.15.3)
- GNOME Session Manager - Minimal runtime
- dep: gnome-session-common
- GNOME Session Manager - common files
- dep: gnome-settings-daemon (>= 3.26)
- daemon handling the GNOME session settings
- dep: metacity (>= 1:3.30.1)
- lightweight GTK+ window manager
- rec: gnome-power-manager
- power management tool for the GNOME desktop
- rec: gnome-screensaver
- Screensaver and screen lock formerly used in GNOME