Package: git-mediawiki (1:2.17.0-1)
Links for git-mediawiki
Download Source Package git:
- Homepage [git-scm.com]
fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (MediaWiki remote helper)
Git is popular version control system designed to handle very large projects with speed and efficiency; it is used for many high profile open source projects, most notably the Linux kernel.
Git falls in the category of distributed source code management tools. Every Git working directory is a full-fledged repository with full revision tracking capabilities, not dependent on network access or a central server.
This package provides the mediawiki remote helper, which allows Git to read from and write to a wiki such as Wikipedia as though it were a remote Git repository, and a 'git mw' command that can show a preview of how wiki markup will be rendered before pushing.
Other Packages Related to git-mediawiki
- dep: git (<< 1:2.17.0-.)
- fast, scalable, distributed revision control system
- dep: git (>> 1:2.17.0)
- dep: libdatetime-format-iso8601-perl
- module to parse ISO8601 date and time formats
- dep: liblwp-protocol-https-perl
- HTTPS driver for LWP::UserAgent
- dep: libmediawiki-api-perl (>= 0.39)
- Perl interface to the MediaWiki API
- sug: mediawiki
- website engine for collaborative work