Package: geogebra-kde (1.0-1) [debports]
Links for geogebra-kde
- Homepage [www.geogebra.org]
KDE integration layer for GeoGebra
GeoGebra is a dynamic geometry system. You can do constructions with points, vectors, segments, lines, conic sections as well as functions and change them dynamically afterwards. On the other hand, equations and coordinates can be entered directly.
Support for many geometric constructions is provided, as well as support for many elementary calculus-based tools (derivatives, osculating circle, ...).
GeoGebra files can be exported in many different formats, or as interactive applets for web pages.
This package contains the KDE thumbnailer for the GeoGebra file format.
Other Packages Related to geogebra-kde
- dep: geogebra
- Dynamic mathematics software for education
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.7)
- GCC support library (dependency package)
- dep: libkdecore5 (>= 4:4.4.95)
- KDE Platform Core Library
- dep: libkdeui5 (>= 4:4.3.4)
- KDE Platform User Interface Library
- dep: libkio5 (>= 4:4.3.4)
- Network-enabled File Management Library for the KDE Platform
- dep: libqt4-dbus (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 D-Bus module
- dep: libqt4-network (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 network module
- dep: libqt4-svg (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 SVG module
- dep: libqt4-xml (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 XML module
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3