Package: fuseext2 (0.4-1.2)
Links for fuseext2
Download Source Package fuse-umfuse-ext2:
- Debian VSquare Team (QA Page)
- Ludovico Gardenghi (QA Page)
- Guido Trotter (QA Page)
- Filippo Giunchedi (QA Page)
- Homepage [view-os.sourceforge.net]
File System in User Space - Module for ext2
This module for the FUSE kernel service allows any FUSE-enabled user to mount Second Extended file systems, e.g. disk images.
The module has been initially written for UMView, the user-mode implementation of View-OS. If you want to allow completely user-mode disk images mounting (with no kernel/superuser support at all), take a look at umview-mod-umfuseext2 and its dependencies.
Other Packages Related to fuseext2
- dep: libfuse2 (>= 2.8)
- Filesystem in Userspace (library)