Package: fp-utils (3.0.4+dfsg-16 and others)
Links for fp-utils
Download Source Package fpc:
- Pascal Packaging Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Abou Al Montacir (QA Page)
- Paul Gevers (QA Page)
- Peter Michael Green (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.freepascal.org]
Free Pascal - utilities dependency package
The Free Pascal Compiler is an Object Pascal compiler supporting both Delphi and Turbo Pascal 7.0 dialects, as well as Mac Pascal dialects. It provides a completely portable RunTime Library (RTL) available on many platforms and compatible with Turbo Pascal, along with a platform-independent class-based Free Component Library (FCL) adding many Delphi extensions and interfacing with many popular open source libraries.
This dependency package always depends on the latest available version of the package containing some handy utilities for use with the Free Pascal Compiler:
* data2inc convert binary/text data to include files; * fpcmake create Makefile from Makefile.fpc; * h2pas convert .h files to Pascal units; * plex/pyacc Pascal Lex and Yacc implementations; * ppdep create a dependency file for use with Makefiles; * ppudump dump the information stored in a .ppu (unit) file; * ppufiles show needed files for units; * ppumove place multiple units in a shared library; * ptop beautify source.
Other Packages Related to fp-utils