Package: elpa-jedi (0.2.8-1)
Links for elpa-jedi
Download Source Package emacs-jedi:
- Homepage [github.com]
Python auto-completion for Emacs
The package provides a Python auto-completion package for Emacs. It aims at helping your Python coding in a non-destructive way. It also helps you to find information about Python objects, such as docstring, function arguments and code location.
This package contains jedi.el, which relies on auto-complete.el.
Other Packages Related to elpa-jedi
- dep: dh-elpa-helper
- helper package for emacs lisp extensions
- dep: elpa-auto-complete (>= 1.4)
- intelligent auto-completion extension for GNU Emacs
- dep: elpa-jedi-core (>= 0.2.2)
- common code of jedi.el and company-jedi.el
- dep: emacsen-common
- Common facilities for all emacsen