Package: eekboek (2.04-1)
Links for eekboek
Download Source Package eekboek:
- Homepage [www.eekboek.nl]
Bookkeeping software for small and medium-size businesses
EekBoek is a bookkeeping package for Dutch users; it creates reports such as a balance sheet ("Balans"), a general journal ("Journaal"), a general ledger ("Grootboek") and a VAT report ("BTW-aangifte").
Unlike other accounting software, EekBoek has a command-line interface: The EekBoek Shell (with tab completion). It uses a database as back end: either PostgreSQL (using the eekboek-db-postgresql package) or SQLite. Interoperability is a key feature of EekBoek: editable text dumps of all your data are possible at any time. EekBoek can generate an "XML Auditfile Financieel" (XAF) as used by Dutch tax office. Furthermore, it has a complete Perl API to create your own custom applications.
The EekBoek documentation is available in Dutch only.
If you'd like to use EekBoek with a PostgreSQL back end (instead of the default SQLite), install the package eekboek-db-postgresql. If you'd like to use the Eekboek GUI, install the suggested package eekboek-gui.
Other Packages Related to eekboek
- dep: libarchive-zip-perl
- Perl module for manipulation of ZIP archives
- dep: libcarp-assert-perl
- Carp::Assert - executable comments for perl
- dep: libdbd-sqlite3-perl
- Perl DBI driver with a self-contained RDBMS
- dep: libdbi-perl
- Perl Database Interface (DBI)
- dep: libterm-readline-gnu-perl
- Perl extension for the GNU ReadLine/History Library
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- sug: eekboek-gui
- Graphical User Interface for EekBoek