Package: dput (1.1.0)
Links for dput
Download Source Package dput:
- Homepage [packages.debian.org]
Debian package upload tool
DPut is the Debian Package Upload Tool. The ‘dput’ command uploads one or more packages to the Debian archive.
This package also includes the ‘dcut’ command, which can generate and / or upload a commands file for the Debian FTP archive upload queue.
‘dput’ runs some tests to verify that the package is compliant with Debian Policy. It can also run Lintian on the package before upload, and/or run ‘dinstall’ in dry-run-mode, when using an appropriate upload method.
DPut is intended mainly for Debian maintainers, although it can also be useful for people maintaining local APT repositories.
Packages providing dput
- next generation Debian package upload tool
Other Packages Related to dput
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-debian
- Python 3 modules to work with Debian-related data formats
- dep: python3-gpg
- Python interface to the GPGME GnuPG encryption library (Python 3)
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources