Package: dput (1.0.3)
Links for dput
Download Source Package dput:
- Homepage [packages.debian.org]
Debian package upload tool
dput allows you to put one or more Debian packages into the archive. This package also includes a dcut utility which can be used to generate and / or upload a commands file for the Debian FTP archive upload queue.
dput includes some tests to verify that the package is policy-compliant. It offers the possibility to run lintian before the upload. It can also run dinstall in dry-run-mode, when having used an appropriate upload method. This is very useful to see if the upload will pass dinstall sanity checks in the next run.
It is intended mainly for Debian maintainers only, although it can also be useful for people maintaining local APT repositories.
Packages providing dput
- next generation Debian package upload tool
Other Packages Related to dput
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-debian
- Python 3 modules to work with Debian-related data formats
- dep: python3-gpg
- Python interface to the GPGME GnuPG encryption library (Python 3)
- dep: python3-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources