Package: dh-dkms (3.0.6-2)
Links for dh-dkms
Download Source Package dkms:
- Dynamic Kernel Module System Team (QA Page)
- David Paleino (QA Page)
- Petter Reinholdtsen (QA Page)
- Aron Xu (QA Page)
- Mario Limonciello (QA Page)
- Andreas Beckmann (QA Page)
- Homepage [github.com]
debhelper addon for the Dynamic Kernel Module System (DKMS)
DKMS is a framework designed to allow individual kernel modules to be upgraded without changing the whole kernel. It is also very easy to rebuild modules as you upgrade kernels.
This package provides a debhelper add-on 'dkms' that simplifies packaging of dkms kernel module source packages.
Other Packages Related to dh-dkms
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language