Package: traildb-cli (0.6+dfsg1-1)
Links for traildb-cli
Download Source Package traildb:
- Homepage [github.com]
library to handle series of discrete events (cli tool)
TrailDB is a highly optimized database library, written in C, which allows you to store and query trillions of discrete events quickly. In contrast to many other time-series databases, TrailDB focuses on discrete data, like events in a log file, which it can compress efficiently using a custom compression algorithm.
This package contains cli tool for traildb.
Other Packages Related to traildb-cli
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.14) [amd64]
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.16) [x32]
- dep: libjudydebian1
- C library for creating and accessing dynamic arrays
- dep: libtraildb0 (= 0.6+dfsg1-1)
- library to handle series of discrete events