Package: postgresql-client-9.3 (9.3.4-1) [debports]
Links for postgresql-client-9.3
- Homepage [www.postgresql.org]
Configurable UPS monitoring daemon
Assuming you have a relay-based "dumb" UPS that corresponds with your machine via a serial connection, you should be able to configure powstatd in just a few minutes. It is easily configured, and can be expected to support most "dumb" UPS supplies.
UPS models known to work:
CyberPower PowerSL series CyberPower Power2000 1500VA CyberPower Power99 325VA, 400VA, 500VA and 720VA Some older CyberPower 385VA and 450VA models TrippLite Internet Office 500 UPS Various older APC units.
Powstatd can also be configured to allow a master machine to control (Via a network connection) up to 20 (by default) additional slave machines connected to the same UPS. This allows you to run several machines off the same UPS, with only one of the machines actually reading the UPS status over the serial line. This version of powstatd uses secure cryptography to communicate between master and slave(s), replacing the older powstatd-crypt Debian package.
Other Packages Related to postgresql-client-9.3
- dep: libedit2 (>= 2.11-20080614)
- BSD editline and history libraries
- dep: libpq5 (>= 9.3.4)
- PostgreSQL C client library
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: postgresql-client-common (>= 142~)
- manager for multiple PostgreSQL client versions
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: postgresql-9.3
- object-relational SQL database, version 9.3 server
- sug: postgresql-doc-9.3
- Package not available