Package: postgresql-9.6-repmgr (3.3.1-1)
Links for postgresql-9.6-repmgr
Download Source Package repmgr:
- Homepage [www.repmgr.org]
replication manager for PostgreSQL 9.6
Since version 9.0, PostgreSQL allow you to have replicated hot standby servers which you can query and/or use for high availability. While the main components of the feature are included with PostgreSQL, the user is expected to manage the high availability parts.
repmgr allows you to monitor and manage your replicated PostgreSQL databases as a single cluster.
This package contains repmgr for PostgreSQL 9.6.
Other Packages Related to postgresql-9.6-repmgr
- dep: libpq5 (>= 9.3~)
- PostgreSQL C client library
- dep: postgresql-9.6
- object-relational SQL database, version 9.6 server
- dep: repmgr-common (>= 3.3.1-1)
- replication manager for PostgreSQL common files
- sug: rsync
- fast, versatile, remote (and local) file-copying tool