Package: mongodb (1:3.4.14-3)
Links for mongodb
Download Source Package mongodb:
- Debian MongoDB Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Laszlo Boszormenyi (GCS) (QA Page)
- Jérémy Lal (QA Page)
- Apollon Oikonomopoulos (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.mongodb.org]
object/document-oriented database (metapackage)
MongoDB is a high-performance, open source, schema-free document-oriented data store that's easy to deploy, manage and use. It's network accessible, written in C++ and offers the following features:
* Collection oriented storage - easy storage of object-style data * Full index support, including on inner objects * Query profiling * Replication and fail-over support * Efficient storage of binary data including large objects (e.g. videos) * Auto-sharding for cloud-level scalability
High performance, scalability, and reasonable depth of functionality are the goals for the project.
This is a convenience metapackage that depends on all the mongodb parts: the server, the clients and the development files (headers and library).
Other Packages Related to mongodb
- dep: mongodb-server (>= 1:2.4.1-2)
- object/document-oriented database (managed server package)