Package: kexi-sybase-driver (1:2.7.5-1) [debports]
Links for kexi-sybase-driver
- Homepage [www.calligra-suite.org]
Sybase support for kexi
Kexi is an integrated data management application. It can be used for creating database schemas, inserting data, performing queries, and processing data. Forms can be created to provide a custom interface to your data. All database objects - tables, queries and forms - are stored in the database, making it easy to share data and design.
This package provides support for Sybase in Kexi.
This package is part of the Calligra Suite.
Other Packages Related to kexi-sybase-driver
- dep: calligra-libs
- common libraries and binaries for the Calligra Suite
- dep: kexi (= 1:2.7.5-1)
- integrated database environment for the Calligra Suite
- dep: libkdecore5 (>= 4:4.4.0)
- KDE Platform Core Library
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.7.0~beta1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libsybdb5 (>= 0.63)
- libraries for connecting to MS SQL and Sybase SQL servers