Package: kexi-map-form-widget (1:2.7.5-1) [debports]
Links for kexi-map-form-widget
- Homepage [www.calligra-suite.org]
map form widget for Kexi
Kexi is an integrated data management application. It can be used for creating database schemas, inserting data, performing queries, and processing data. Forms can be created to provide a custom interface to your data. All database objects - tables, queries and forms - are stored in the database, making it easy to share data and design.
This package provides a map widget for Kexi using the Marble library.
This package is part of the Calligra Suite.
Other Packages Related to kexi-map-form-widget
- dep: kexi (>= 1:2.7.5-1)
- integrated database environment for the Calligra Suite
- dep: libkdecore5 (>= 4:4.4.0)
- KDE Platform Core Library
- dep: libmarblewidget18 (>= 4:4.9.90)
- Package not available
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.7.0~beta1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.5.3)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3