Package: chezscheme (9.5.8+dfsg-1)
Links for chezscheme
Download Source Package chezscheme:
- Homepage [cisco.github.io]
Reliable, high performance Scheme compiler
Chez Scheme is both a programming language and an implementation of that language, with supporting tools and documentation.
As a superset of the language described in the Revised^6 Report on the Algorithmic Language Scheme (R6RS), Chez Scheme supports all standard features of Scheme, including first-class procedures, proper treatment of tail calls, continuations, user-defined records, libraries, exceptions, and hygienic macro expansion.
Chez Scheme also includes extensive support for interfacing with C and other languages, support for multiple threads possibly running on multiple cores, non-blocking I/O, and many other features.
Other Packages Related to chezscheme
- dep: liblz4-1 (>= 1.8.0)
- Fast LZ compression algorithm library - runtime
- dep: libtinfo6 (>= 6)
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- dep: libuuid1 (>= 2.16)
- Universally Unique ID library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:18.104.22.168)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: chezscheme-doc
- Reliable, high performance Scheme compiler (documentation)