Package: carmetal (3.5.2+dfsg-1.1)
Links for carmetal
Download Source Package carmetal:
dynamic geometry software with highly ergonomic UI
Based on the C.a.R. (Compass and Ruler) project, CaRMetal includes all of its functionalities - or almost. It propose a different approach from the graphical interface point of view.
- Ruler and compass constructions can be changed by dragging one of thebasic construction points. The construction follows immediately. The student can check the correctness of the construction and gain new insight.
- Tracks of points and animated constructions can help to understandgeometric relations. Tracks can be used as new objects to explore.
- With the macros of C.a.R. very complicated constructions becomepossible. Macros are also a way to organize the geometric thinking.
- Hiding construction details and using colors make constructionsclearer to read. In C.a.R. lines and circles can also be reduced to the relevant points.
- Arithmetic computations, numerical solutions, curves and functionsgo beyond classical constructions. It is even possible to construct in 3D using advanced macros.
Other Packages Related to carmetal
- dep: default-jre
- Standard Java or Java compatible Runtime
- or java5-runtime
- virtual package provided by default-jre, gcj-4.8-jre, gcj-4.9-jre, gcj-jre, openjdk-11-jre, openjdk-12-jre, openjdk-13-jre, openjdk-6-jre, openjdk-7-jre, openjdk-8-jre
- or java6-runtime
- virtual package provided by default-jre, openjdk-11-jre, openjdk-12-jre, openjdk-13-jre, openjdk-6-jre, openjdk-7-jre, openjdk-8-jre
- or java7-runtime
- virtual package provided by default-jre, openjdk-11-jre, openjdk-12-jre, openjdk-13-jre, openjdk-7-jre, openjdk-8-jre
- dep: jarwrapper (>= 0.5)
- Run executable Java .jar files