Package: arduino-mk (1.5.2-2)
Links for arduino-mk
Download Source Package arduino-mk:
- Homepage [github.com]
Program your Arduino from the command line
Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments.
This package will install a Makefile to allow for CLI programming of the Arduino platform.
Other Packages Related to arduino-mk
- dep: arduino-core (>= 1:1.0+dfsg-8)
- Code, examples, and libraries for the Arduino platform
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-serial
- pyserial - module encapsulating access for the serial port
- rec: screen
- terminal multiplexer with VT100/ANSI terminal emulation