Package: agda-stdlib (0.17-1)
Links for agda-stdlib
Download Source Package agda-stdlib:
- Homepage [wiki.portal.chalmers.se]
standard library for Agda
Agda is a dependently typed functional programming language: It has inductive families, which are like Haskell's GADTs, but they can be indexed by values and not just types. It also has parameterised modules, mixfix operators, Unicode characters, and an interactive Emacs interface (the type checker can assist in the development of your code).
Agda is also a proof assistant: It is an interactive system for writing and checking proofs. Agda is based on intuitionistic type theory, a foundational system for constructive mathematics developed by the Swedish logician Per Martin-Löf. It has many similarities with other proof assistants based on dependent types, such as Coq, Epigram and NuPRL.
The Agda standard library contains modules for many common data structures and proof patterns. Modules provided include:
- Algebra: Specifying and reasoning about abstract algebraic structures - Category: Using idioms from category theory to structure functional programs - Coinduction: Support for programming coindutively - Data: Data types and properties about data types - Foreign: Relating to the foreign function interface - Induction: A general framework for induction - IO: Input/output related functions - Level: Universe levels - Relations: Properties of and proofs about relations - Size: Sizes used by the sized types mechanism
This package contains the complete library.
Other Packages Related to agda-stdlib
- dep: libghc-agda-dev (<< 2.5.5~)
- dependently typed functional programming language
- dep: libghc-agda-dev (>= 126.96.36.199)
- enh: elpa-agda2-mode
- dependently typed functional programming language — emacs mode