Package: amora-cli (1.2~svn699-1)
Links for amora-cli
Download Source Package amora-server:
- Homepage [amora.googlecode.com]
use a bluetooth device as X remote control (commandline tool)
Amora (A mobile remote assistant) is an application that enables you to control your desktop using your mobile phone. It uses bluetooth to send mouse and keyboard events to the X session. With it, you can control your presentations, movies or any other application which mainly uses mouse and cursor keys.
Amora also has a screenshot feature, where you can see a thumbnail of the currently focused window on the mobile phone.
Currently only Symbian Series 60 mobile phones are supported. A Java client implementation is under development. A proof of concept client for Linux based mobile device like the Nokia Internet Tablets and the OpenMoko FreeRunner is available.
This package contains the commandline version of the daemon (formerly called amora-server) running on the to be remote controlled computer. The client has to be installed on the mobile phone and is not contained in the package. It can be downloaded from the home page of the project.
Other Packages Related to amora-cli
- dep: libbluetooth3 (>= 4.91)
- библиотека для использования BlueZ, стека Bluetooth, в Linux
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.1.1)
- простая система межпроцессного обмена сообщениями (динамическая библиотека)
- dep: libimlib2
- powerful image loading and rendering library
- dep: libx11-6
- библиотека X11 для клиентской стороны
- dep: libxtst6
- библиотека расширения Record для проведения тестов в X11