Package: libhighgui2.3 (2.3.1-11)
Links for libhighgui2.3
Download Source Package opencv:
- Debian Science Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sam Hocevar (Debian packages) (QA Page)
- Nobuhiro Iwamatsu (QA Page)
- Homepage [opencv.willowgarage.com]
computer vision library - libhighgui translation package
This package provide files for translation from libhighgui2.1 to libhighgui2.3.
The Open Computer Vision Library is a collection of algorithms and sample code for various computer vision problems. The library is compatible with IPL (Intel's Image Processing Library) and, if available, can use IPP (Intel's Integrated Performance Primitives) for better performance.
OpenCV provides low level portable data types and operators, and a set of high level functionalities for video acquisition, image processing and analysis, structural analysis, motion analysis and object tracking, object recognition, camera calibration and 3D reconstruction.
Other Packages Related to libhighgui2.3
- dep: libopencv-highgui2.3
- computer vision High-level GUI and Media I/O library