Package: euca2ools (2.0.2-1)
Links for euca2ools
Download Source Package euca2ools:
- Debian Eucalyptus Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Chris Grzegorczyk (QA Page)
- Charles Plessy (QA Page)
- Graziano Obertelli (QA Page)
- Kyo Lee (QA Page)
- Dustin Kirkland (QA Page)
- Miguel Landaeta (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.eucalyptus.com]
managing cloud instances for Eucalyptus
EUCALYPTUS is an open source service overlay that implements elastic computing using existing resources. The goal of EUCALYPTUS is to allow sites with existing clusters and server infrastructure to co-host an elastic computing service that is interface-compatible with Amazon's EC2.
Elastic Utility Computing Architecture for Linking Your Programs To Useful Systems - is an open-source software infrastructure for implementing "cloud computing" on clusters. Eucalyptus Systems is the pioneer in open source cloud computing technology that delivers hybrid cloud deployments for enterprise data centers. Leveraging Linux and web service technologies that commonly exist in today's IT infrastructure, Eucalyptus enables customers to quickly and easily create elastic clouds in minutes. This "no lock-in" approach provides users with ultimate flexibility when delivering their SLAs.
Eucalyptus is more than just virtualization. Along with building virtual machines, the technology supports the network and storage infrastructure within the cloud environment. Eucalyptus works with multiple flavors of Linux including Ubuntu, OpenSuse, Debian, and CentOS. Eucalyptus currently supports Xen and KVM hypervisors. These tools are meant to be CLI compatible with the ec2-api-tools.
Other Packages Related to euca2ools
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- интерактивный объектно-ориентированный язык высокого уровня (версия по умолчанию)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- dep: python-boto (>= 2.0~)
- Python interface to Amazon's Web Services
- dep: python-m2crypto (>= 0.20.2)
- a crypto and SSL toolkit for Python