Package: libcolord-dev (0.1.21-1)
Links for libcolord-dev
Download Source Package colord:
- Homepage [www.freedesktop.org]
system service to manage device colour profiles -- development files
colord is a system service that makes it easy to manage, install and generate colour profiles to accurately colour manage input and output devices.
It provides a D-Bus API for system frameworks to query, a persistent data store, and a mechanism for session applications to set system policy.
This package contains the development files required to build programs against the libcolord library.
Other Packages Related to libcolord-dev
- dep: libcolord1 (= 0.1.21-1)
- system service to manage device colour profiles -- runtime
- dep: libdbus-1-dev
- simple interprocess messaging system (development headers)
- dep: libglib2.0-dev
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: liblcms2-dev
- Little CMS 2 color management library development headers