Package: dmtcp (1.2.5-1)
Links for dmtcp
Download Source Package dmtcp:
- Homepage [dmtcp.sourceforge.net]
Checkpoint/Restart functionality for Linux processes
DMTCP (Distributed MultiThreaded Checkpointing) is a tool to transparently checkpointing the state of an arbitrary group of programs including multi-threaded and distributed computations. It operates directly on the user binary executable, with no Linux kernel modules or other kernel mods.
Among the applications supported by DMTCP are OpenMPI, MATLAB, Python, Perl, and many programming languages and shell scripting languages. DMTCP also supports GNU screen sessions, including vim/cscope and emacs. With the use of TightVNC, it can also checkpoint and restart X-Window applications, as long as they do not use extensions (e.g.: no OpenGL, no video).
This package contains DMTCP binaries.
Other Packages Related to dmtcp
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- вспомогательная библиотека GCC
- dep: libmtcp1
- DMTCP library needed for checkpointing a standalone process
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- стандартная библиотека GNU C++ версии 3