Package: libpcre-ocaml (6.0.1-3)
Links for libpcre-ocaml
Download Source Package pcre-ocaml:
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Stefano Zacchiroli (QA Page)
- Stéphane Glondu (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.ocaml.info]
OCaml bindings for PCRE (runtime)
This OCaml-library interfaces the PCRE (Perl-compatibility regular expressions) C library. it can be used for matching regular expressions which are written in Perl style.
Compared with the OCaml standard library "Str" module, this library:
* uses Perl style rather than Emacs one * is reentrant and thus thread safe * is faster (when compiled to native code is even faster than Perl regular expressions) * returns data on which you can safely use destructive updates * gives more "programming confort" through a better API
This package contains only the shared runtime stub libraries.
Other Packages Related to libpcre-ocaml