Package: libwww-mechanize-ruby1.8 (1.0.0-1)
Links for libwww-mechanize-ruby1.8
Download Source Package libwww-mechanize-ruby:
- Homepage [mechanize.rubyforge.org]
Automate interaction with websites (Ruby 1.8)
The WWW::Mechanize library is used for automating interaction with websites. Mechanize automatically stores and sends cookies, follows redirects, can follow links, and submit forms. Form fields can be populated and submitted. Mechanize also keeps track of the sites that you have visited as a history. This library is loosely based on WWW::Mechanize for Perl.
This package is built for Ruby 1.8.
Other Packages Related to libwww-mechanize-ruby1.8
- dep: libnokogiri-ruby1.8
- simple, fast, Hpricot-like HTML/XML parser for Ruby (ruby 1.8)
- dep: ruby1.8
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.8
- sug: libwww-mechanize-ruby-doc
- Documentation for libwww-mechanize-ruby