Пакет: quagga (1.2.4-4) [debports]
Ссылки для quagga
- Сайт [www.quagga.net]
network routing daemons (metapackage)
GNU Quagga is free software which manages TCP/IP based routing protocols. It supports BGP4, BGP4+, OSPFv2, OSPFv3, IS-IS, RIPv1, RIPv2, and RIPng as well as the IPv6 versions of these.
As the predecessor Zebra has been considered orphaned, the Quagga project has been formed by members of the zebra mailing list and the former zebra-pj project to continue developing.
Quagga uses threading if the kernel supports it, but can also run on kernels that do not support threading. Each protocol has its own daemon.
It is more than a routed replacement, it can be used as a Route Server and a Route Reflector.
This metapackage depends on the full suite of Quagga routing daemons.
Другие пакеты, относящиеся к quagga
- dep: quagga-bgpd (= 1.2.4-4)
- BGP4/BGP4+ routing daemon
- dep: quagga-core (= 1.2.4-4)
- network routing daemons (core abstraction layer)
- dep: quagga-isisd (= 1.2.4-4)
- IS-IS routing daemon
- dep: quagga-ospf6d (= 1.2.4-4)
- OSPF6 routing daemon
- dep: quagga-ospfd (= 1.2.4-4)
- OSPF routing daemon
- dep: quagga-pimd (= 1.2.4-4)
- PIM routing daemon
- dep: quagga-ripd (= 1.2.4-4)
- RIPv1 routing daemon
- dep: quagga-ripngd (= 1.2.4-4)
- RIPng routing daemon