Пакет: mysecureshell (2.0-2 и другие) [debports]
Ссылки для mysecureshell
- Сайт [mysecureshell.readthedocs.org]
SFTP Server with ACL
MySecureShell is a solution which has been made to bring more features to sftp/scp protocol given by OpenSSH. By default, OpenSSH brings a lot of liberty to connected users which imply to trust in your users.
The goal of MySecureShell is to offer the power and security of OpenSSH, with enhanced features (like ACL) to restrict connected users.
MySecureShell was created because of the lack of file transfer features in OpenSSH. OpenSSH was not designed as a file transfer solution, that's why MySecureShell is born.
MySecureShell is not a patch for OpenSSH, it's a shell for users. It has the advantage to:
* Avoid including security holes in OpenSSH * No dependency on against an OpenSSH version * No OpenSSH recompilation is required
Другие пакеты, относящиеся к mysecureshell
- dep: libacl1 (>= 2.2.51-8)
- access control list - shared library
- dep: libgnutls30 (>= 3.4.0)
- GNU TLS library - main runtime library
- dep: openssh-server
- серверная часть протокола SSH, для защищённого удалённого доступа