Пакет: s3ql-dbg (3.0+dfsg-1)
Ссылки для s3ql-dbg
- Сообщения об ошибках
- Developer Information
- Debian журнал изменений
- Файл авторских прав
- Отслеживание заплат Debian
Исходный код s3ql:
- Сайт [bitbucket.org]
Full-featured file system for online data storage (debugging symbols)
S3QL is a file system that stores all its data online using storage services like Google Storage, Amazon S3 or OpenStack. S3QL effectively provides a hard disk of dynamic, infinite capacity that can be accessed from any computer with internet access.
S3QL is a standard conforming, full featured UNIX file system that is conceptually indistinguishable from any local file system. Furthermore, S3QL has additional features like compression, encryption, data de-duplication, immutable trees and snapshotting which make it especially suitable for online backup and archival.
In addition to accessing online storage services directoly, S3QL can also store its data underneath a regular mount point. This enables the use of S3QL with e.g. NFS, CIFS or sftp servers.
S3QL is designed to favor simplicity and elegance over performance and feature-creep. Care has been taken to make the source code as readable and serviceable as possible. Solid error detection and error handling have been included from the very first line, and S3QL comes with extensive automated test cases.
This package contains the debugging symbols as well as the extension built for the Python 3 debug interpreter.
Другие пакеты, относящиеся к s3ql-dbg
- dep: libsqlite3-0 (>= 3.6.23)
- динамически подключаемая библиотека SQLite 3
- dep: s3ql (= 3.0+dfsg-1)
- Full-featured file system for online data storage
- rec: python3-apsw-dbg
- another Python 3 SQLite 3 wrapper (debug extension)
- rec: python3-crypto-dbg
- cryptographic algorithms and protocols for Python 3 (debug extension)
- rec: python3-dbg
- debug build of the Python 3 Interpreter (version 3.7)
- rec: python3-llfuse-dbg
- Python 3 bindings for the low-level FUSE API (debugging symbols)