Package: python3-zmq-dbg (2.2.0-1)
Links for python3-zmq-dbg
Download Source Package pyzmq:
- Debian Python Modules Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Miguel Landaeta (QA Page)
- Julian Taylor (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.zeromq.org]
Python3 bindings for 0MQ library - debugging files
Python bindings for 0MQ. 0MQ is a small, fast, and free software library that gives you message-passing concurrency for applications in most common languages.
The 0MQ lightweight messaging kernel is a library which extends the standard socket interfaces with features traditionally provided by specialised messaging middleware products. 0MQ sockets provide an abstraction of asynchronous message queues, multiple messaging patterns, message filtering (subscriptions), seamless access to multiple transport protocols and more.
This package contains the extension built for the Python3 debug interpreter.
Other Packages Related to python3-zmq-dbg
- dep: libzmq1
- lightweight messaging kernel (shared library)
- dep: python3-dbg (<< 3.3)
- debug build of the Python 3 Interpreter (version 3.2)
- dep: python3-dbg (>= 3.2)
- dep: python3-zmq (= 2.2.0-1)
- Python3 bindings for 0MQ library
- rec: python-dbg
- debug build of the Python Interpreter (version 2.7)