Package: grub-coreboot (1.99-27+deb7u3) [security]
Links for grub-coreboot
Download Source Package grub2:
- GRUB Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Robert Millan (QA Page)
- Felix Zielcke (QA Page)
- Jordi Mallach (QA Page)
- Colin Watson (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.gnu.org]
GRand Unified Bootloader, version 2 (Coreboot version)
GRUB is a portable, powerful bootloader. This version of GRUB is based on a cleaner design than its predecessors, and provides the following new features:
- Scripting in grub.cfg using BASH-like syntax. - Support for modern partition maps such as GPT. - Modular generation of grub.cfg via update-grub. Packages providing GRUB add-ons can plug in their own script rules and trigger updates by invoking update-grub2.
This package contains a version of GRUB that has been built for use with platforms running the Coreboot firmware.
Other Packages Related to grub-coreboot
- dep: grub-common
- GRand Unified Bootloader (ficheiros comuns)
- dep: grub-coreboot-bin (= 1.99-27+deb7u3)
- GRand Unified Bootloader, version 2 (Coreboot binaries)
- dep: grub2-common (= 1.99-27+deb7u3)
- GRand Unified Bootloader (common files for version 2)
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserva alterações de utilizador nos ficheiros de configuração.