Package: valac (0.16.1-2)
Links for valac
Download Source Package vala-0.16:
- Maintainers of Vala packages (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Marc-Andre Lureau (QA Page)
- Loic Minier (QA Page)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (QA Page)
- Sjoerd Simons (QA Page)
- Sebastian Reichel (QA Page)
- Homepage [live.gnome.org]
C# like language for the GObject system
Vala is a new programming language that aims to bring modern programming language features to GNOME developers without imposing any additional runtime requirements and without using a different ABI compared to applications and libraries written in C.
valac, the Vala compiler, is a self-hosting compiler that translates Vala source code into C source and header files. It uses the GObject type system to create classes and interfaces declared in the Vala source code. This package also contains the vala-gen-introspect and vapigen binaries that will automatically generate Vala bindings.
This package always depends on the currently supported version of valac but doesn't have any content by itself.
Other Packages Related to valac
- dep: valac-0.16
- Linguagem estilo C# para o sistema GObject