Package: gnash-tools (0.8.8-5+squeeze1)
Links for gnash-tools
Download Source Package gnash:
- Debian Flash Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Miriam Ruiz (QA Page)
- Alexander Sack (QA Page)
- Gabriele Giacone (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.gnu.org]
GNU Shockwave Flash (SWF) player - Command-line Tools
GNU Gnash is a free GPL'd SWF player. It runs as a standalone application on either the desktop or embedded devices, or may be used as a plugin for several popular browsers. It supports playing media from a disk or streaming over a network connection.
GNU Gnash is based on GameSWF and supports most SWF v7 features and some SWF v8 and v9. SWF v10 is not supported by GNU Gnash.
Included in the Gnash is an XML based messaging system, as specified in the SWF specification. This lets a SWF animation communicate over a TCP/IP socket, and parse the incoming XML message. This lets an animation be a remote control for other devices or applications.
This package includes command-line utilities based in gnash.
Other Packages Related to gnash-tools
- dep: gnash-common (= 0.8.8-5+squeeze1)
- GNU Shockwave Flash (SWF) player - Common files/libraries
- dep: libgcc1
- Biblioteca de suporte do GCC
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- A biblioteca Glib (Gnome Library) de rotinas C
- dep: libgstreamer-plugins-base0.10-0 (>= 0.10.0)
- Bibliotecas GStreamer do conjunto "base"
- dep: libgstreamer0.10-0 (>= 0.10.0)
- Bibliotecas e elementos do núcleo da GStreamer
- dep: libstdc++6
- A Biblioteca Standard C++ da GNU v3