Package: kgb-bot (1.05-1+squeeze1)
Links for kgb-bot
Download Source Package kgb-bot:
IRC collaboration bot
KGB is an IRC bot, helping people work together by notifying an IRC channel when a commit occures.
It supports multiple repositories/IRC channels and is fully configurable.
This package contains the server-side daemon, kgb-bot, which is responsible for relaying commit notifications to IRC.
Other Packages Related to kgb-bot
- dep: adduser
- Acrescenta e remove utilizadores e grupos
- dep: kgb-client
- client for KGB (IRC collaboration bot)
- dep: libpoe-component-irc-perl (>= 5.56)
- POE Component for manipulating IRC sessions
- dep: libpoe-component-server-soap-perl
- POE component to publish event handlers via SOAP over HTTP
- dep: libpoe-perl
- event-driven component architecture for Perl
- dep: libproc-pid-file-perl
- Perl module for managing process id files
- dep: libyaml-perl
- YAML Ain't Markup Language
- dep: perl (>= 5.10)
- Linguagem Prática de Extracção e Relatórios de Larry Wall (Perl)