Package: strace64 (4.5.20-2.3)
Links for strace64
Download Source Package strace:
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
A system call tracer for 64bit binaries
strace is a system call tracer, i.e. a debugging tool which prints out a trace of all the system calls made by a another process/program. The program to be traced need not be recompiled for this, so you can use it on binaries for which you don't have source.
This package containts the 64bit version of the binary, intended for biarch systems with 32bit userland and 64bit kernel.
System calls and signals are events that happen at the user/kernel interface. A close examination of this boundary is very useful for bug isolation, sanity checking and attempting to capture race conditions.
Other Packages Related to strace64
- dep: libc6-amd64 (>= 2.3) [i386]
- Embedded GNU C Library: 64bit Shared libraries for AMD64
- dep: libc6-ppc64 (>= 2.4) [powerpc]
- biblioteca GNU C embarcada: bibliotecas compartilhadas de 64bit para PowerPC64
- dep: libc6-s390x (>= 2.4) [s390]
- Embedded GNU C Library: 64bit Shared libraries for IBM zSeries
- dep: libc6-sparc64 (>= 2.3) [sparc]
- Embedded GNU C Library: 64bit Shared libraries for UltraSPARC