Package: gadmin-rsync-dbg (0.1.7-1)
Links for gadmin-rsync-dbg
Download Source Package gadmin-rsync:
- Homepage [www.gadmintools.org]
GTK+ configuration tool for rsync (debug)
gadmin-rsync is an easy to use GTK+ frontend for the rsync server.
- Multiple backup sets that can be scheduled to run at specific times via cron. - Each of these backup sets can contain multiple remote or local data backups. - Backup sets that are started via cron schedules will generate log files for each of the data backups in the backup sets. - The backup logfiles will have the same names as the individual backup sets. - Individual backup sets can be run manually and the progress can be viewed in the progress tab. - Remote backups are fully automatic, differential and encrypted. - Keys are created for each host, uploaded and then installed on the remote hosts using a combination of ssh-keygen/scp and ssh. - Makes remote synchronizations scheduleable.
This package contains the debugging symbols.
Other Packages Related to gadmin-rsync-dbg
- dep: gadmin-rsync (= 0.1.7-1)
- GTK+ configuration tool for rsync
- rec: openssh-client
- cliente secure shell (SSH), para acesso seguro a máquinas remotas