Package: wmbiff (0.4.27-2.1)
Links for wmbiff
Download Source Package wmbiff:
A dockable app that displays information about mailboxes
WMBiff is an WindowMaker docking utility, that displays the number of read and unread messages in (usually) five mailboxes. You can also define actions to execute on new mail arrival (for example, play a sound file), [auto]fetchmail from a remote server, execute your mail reader with a mouse click, or list subject lines from unread messages. WMBiff also supports notification of incoming Licq messages, so you can put Licq in the background.
At this moment, wmbiff supports unix-style, maildir, pop3, APOP, IMAP and IMAPS mailboxes, as well as Licq and GnomeICU history files.
It also includes scripts to perform miscellaneous tasks. At the moment, these include a checker for Debian security updates.
wmbiff is similar to the wmmaiload package, but features an LED-style appearance, IMAPS support, and other minor differences.
Other Packages Related to wmbiff
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- biblioteca criptográfica LGPL - biblioteca de tempo de execução
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.7.14-0)
- Biblioteca GNU TLS - biblioteca de tempo de execução
- dep: libx11-6
- biblioteca para o cliente X11
- dep: libxext6
- biblioteca de extensões variadas X11
- dep: libxpm4
- biblioteca pixmap X11
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- biblioteca de compressão - runtime (tempo de execução)