Berkeley v5.3 Database Utilities
This package provides different tools for manipulating databases
in the Berkeley v5.3 database format, and includes:
- db5.3_archive: write the pathnames of the log files no longer in use.
- db5.3_checkpoint: daemon process to monitor the database log and
checkpoint it periodically.
- db5.3_deadlock: traverse the database environment lock region and
abort lock requests when a deadlock is detected.
- db5.3_load: loads (and creates) a database from standard input.
- db5.3_dump: read a database file and write it in a format understood
- db5.3_printlog: dump log files in human readable format.
- db5.3_stat: display statistics for Berkeley DB environments.
- db5.3_upgrade: upgrades the version of files and the databases they
- db5.3_verify: check the structure of files and their databases.