Package: clonezilla (3.21.13-1)
Links for clonezilla
Download Source Package clonezilla:
- Homepage [clonezilla.org]
bare metal backup and recovery of disk drives
Clonezilla is an OpenSource clone system (OCS) solution with unicasting and multicasting.
Clonezilla, based on drbl, partclone and udpcast, allows you to do bare metal backup and recovery. This package provides Clonezilla SE (server edition) which is for massive deployment: it can clone many (40 plus!) computers simultaneously.
Clonezilla saves and restores only used blocks in the harddisk. This increases the clone efficiency. At the NCHC's Classroom C, Clonezilla SE was used to clone 41 computers simultaneously. It took only about 10 minutes to clone a 5.6 GBytes system image to all 41 computers via multicasting.
Other Packages Related to clonezilla
- dep: bc
- linguagem de calculadora de precisão arbitrária bc do GNU
- dep: drbl
- diskless remote boot, and a disk cloning utility
- dep: file
- reconhece o tipo de dados em um arquivo utilizando números "mágicos"
- dep: gdisk
- Ferramenta de particionamento em modo texto GPT fdisk
- dep: pigz
- Parallel Implementation of GZip
- rec: partclone
- Utility to clone and restore a partition
- rec: partimage
- backup partitions into a compressed image file