Package: phamm (0.6.5-1)
Links for phamm
Download Source Package phamm:
- Homepage [www.phamm.org]
PHP front-end to manage virtual services on LDAP - main package
Phamm is a useful PHP front-end providing role-based administrative access to virtual services using an LDAP back-end.
If you are looking for a Postfix LDAP Front-end Phamm could be a good solution. Other MTA's can be used like qmail-ldap, Courier, Exim and Dovecot.
Phamm works with a plug-in system: the typical service is a mail server with virtual mail domain support, but plug-ins are also available for FTP, web proxying, and so on. The use of XML descriptor files simplifies creating new plugins or customizing existing ones.
Other Packages Related to phamm
- dep: dpkg (>= 188.8.131.52)
- sistema de gerenciamento de pacotes Debian
- rec: apache2 (>= 2.4.23~)
- servidor HTTP Apache
- or httpd
- virtual package provided by aolserver4-core, aolserver4-daemon, apache2, apache2-mpm-event, apache2-mpm-itk, apache2-mpm-prefork, apache2-mpm-worker, bozohttpd, ebhttpd, lighttpd, micro-httpd, mini-httpd, nginx-extras, nginx-full, nginx-light, ocsigenserver, tntnet, webfs, yaws
- rec: phamm-ldap
- PHP front-end to manage virtual services on LDAP - back-end files