Package: sqldeveloper-package (0.5.4) [contrib]
Links for sqldeveloper-package
Download Source Package sqldeveloper-package:
- Homepage [lazarusllong.github.io]
Oracle SQL Developer Debian package builder
This utility makes it possible to build a Debian package of Oracle SQL Developer. The Oracle SQL Developer program is governed by the copyright holder (Oracle USA, Inc.), so you may be limited as to what you can do with the resulting package (i.e. no redistribution, etc). This utility will simply help you create the Debian package, it is your responsibility to use the resulting package accordingly with the OTN license, a copy of which is included in the created package, that you must agree on when downloading the source.
This utility will require you to download the architecture independent archive from <http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/developer-tools/sql-developer>, identified as "Oracle SQL Developer for other platforms", "Oracle SQL Developer for Multiple Platforms" or "Oracle SQL Developer for Linux and Unix" (depending on which version you are building), to create the Debian package from.
Other Packages Related to sqldeveloper-package
- dep: binutils-multiarch
- Binary utilities that support multi-arch targets
- dep: bzip2
- compressor de arquivos ordenador de blocos de alta qualidade - utilitários
- dep: devscripts
- scripts to make the life of a Debian Package maintainer easier
- dep: dh-exec
- Scripts to help with executable debhelper files
- dep: file
- reconhece o tipo de dados em um arquivo utilizando números "mágicos"
- dep: tofrodos
- converte arquivos de texto DOS <-> Unix e vice-versa
- dep: unzip
- Desarquivador para arquivos .zip