Package: mhc-utils (1.2.3-1)
Links for mhc-utils
Download Source Package mhc:
- Homepage [www.quickhack.net]
utilities for the MHC schedule management system
MHC (Message Harmonized Calendaring system) is a personal schedule management system, that is designed to help those who receive most appointments via email.
MHC has the following features:
- You can easily import schedule articles from existing buffers. - Simple data structure; schedule articles are stored in the same form of MH that allows you to manipulate stored data in many ways. - Powerful but simple expression of appointments.
This package provides the mhc command and Ruby libraries. To use MHC on Emacs, install the mhc package.
Other Packages Related to mhc-utils
- dep: ruby
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby (default version)
- dep: ruby-thor
- Ruby scripting framework
- dep: ruby-tzinfo
- Daylight-savings aware timezone library
- rec: mhc
- schedule management tool for Emacs