Package: gcj-jre-headless (4:4.9.2-2)
Links for gcj-jre-headless
Download Source Package gcc-defaults:
Java runtime environment using GIJ/Classpath (headless version)
GIJ is a Java bytecode interpreter, not limited to interpreting bytecode. It includes a class loader which can dynamically load shared objects, so it is possible to give it the name of a class which has been compiled and put into a shared library on the class path.
The package contains as well a collection of wrapper scripts and symlinks. It is meant to provide a Java-RTE-like interface to the GIJ/GCJ tool set, limited to the headless tools and libraries.
Other Packages Related to gcj-jre-headless
- dep: gcj-4.9-jre-headless (>= 4.9.2-1~)
- Java runtime environment using GIJ/Classpath (headless version)
- dep: libgcj-common (>= 1:4.9.1-7)
- Java runtime library (common files)
- sug: gcj-jdk
- gcj and Classpath development tools for Java(TM)