Package: fp-compiler-2.6.4 (2.6.4+dfsg-4)
Links for fp-compiler-2.6.4
Download Source Package fpc:
- Carlos Laviola (QA Page)
- Abou Al Montacir (QA Page)
- Paul Gevers (QA Page)
- Peter Michael Green (QA Page)
- Torsten Werner (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.freepascal.org]
Free Pascal - compiler
The Free Pascal Compiler is an Object Pascal compiler supporting both Delphi and Turbo Pascal 7.0 dialects, as well as Mac Pascal dialects. It provides a completely portable RunTime Library (RTL) available on many platforms and compatible with Turbo Pascal, along with a platform-independent class-based Free Component Library (FCL) adding many Delphi extensions and interfacing with many popular open source libraries.
Extensions have been added to the language, such as function overloading, creation and linking of shared libraries, and Delphi language extensions including classes, exceptions, ANSI strings, and open arrays.
This package contains the command line compiler.
Other Packages Related to fp-compiler-2.6.4
- dep: binutils
- assembler, linker e utilitários binários da GNU
- dep: fp-units-rtl-2.6.4 (= 2.6.4+dfsg-4)
- Free Pascal - runtime libraries
- rec: fp-utils-2.6.4 (>= 2.6.4+dfsg-4)
- Free Pascal - utilities