Package: cgdb (0.6.7-2)
Links for cgdb
Download Source Package cgdb:
- Homepage [cgdb.sourceforge.net]
curses-based interface to the GNU Debugger (GDB)
CGDB is a curses frontend to the GNU Debugger (GDB). The goal of CGDB is to be lightweight and responsive; not encumbered with unnecessary features.
The interface is designed to deliver the familiar GDB text interface, with a split screen showing the source as it executes. The UI is modeled on the classic Unix text editor, vi. Those familiar with vi should feel right at home using CGDB.
Some features offered by CGDB are:
* Syntax-highlighted source window * Visual breakpoint setting * Keyboard shortcuts for common functions * Searching source window (using regexp)
Other Packages Related to cgdb
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- bibliotecas compartilhadas para manipulação do terminal
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- bibliotecas readline e history da GNU, bibliotecas de tempo de execução
- dep: libtinfo5
- biblioteca de terminfo de baixo-nível compartilhada para manipulação de terminal